Evolve your communications with Global Security Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with assistant
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers.
Take a look at the brochure today and break free from your proprietary PBX! Call us at 1.877.FUTONIX.
Discover the advantages of a software based VoIP IP PBX
Global Security Solutions Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking !
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or soft phones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway